Tuesday 27 December 2011

When time stands still...

It seems amazing to me how we all slo back into Christmas ways. We have sausages for breakfast in our family - think that has something to do with my Grandad, my wife has a brown sauce mix on her Christmas pudding - think gravy without the meat element!

We also slip into thoughts of bygone days when life was easier and responsibilities seem to ebb away for all of 48-72hours.

As we move towards 2012 and the imminent arrival of 'little Skellon' I wish we could hold onto the bygone days as somehow that period over Christmas seems manageable.

This coming year will see lots of changes to the lives of myself, my wife and those around me. I will keep this up to date in orde to chronicle some of these as they come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment