Sunday 15 January 2012

Stepping up to the mark...

Been thinking a lot recently about my future. I guess when you have changes in your life like a new baby on the way or a major birthday coming up it makes you stop and reasses or take stock of what you wanted to achieve, what you have achieved and what you would like achieve in the coming days, weeks, months....

Truth is when you look back it's not always an easy road to view. We have all made mistakes and missed opportunities which flash and glow like neon signs which can overshadow the positives you have achieved.

Looking forward there will be opportunities to create new direction in life and move yourself into position ready to make an impact and make your mark. I am looking forward with one eye on the past. I don't want to miss any opportunities that may come up, but similarly don't want to make the same mistakes I have.

Somewhere there is a door to breakthrough ... Just trying to find it!!!

To quote a good friend of mine 'has anyone seen my winning lottery ticket? I know I had it but can't find it anywhere!'

No comments:

Post a Comment